8/13/2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2004 - Entering the Grind

I woke up around noon. I originally set my alarm for 9:00 but that didn’t happen. Helena came in the dining room and posted a Metro map. I already had it and had looked at it, but she suggested that we should use the Suburban Railway station in Pallini. I had seen the station multiples times from the 314 and 315 buses and wondered what it was. So Joel and I tried the railway and took it up to Kifissias Ave. We then walked a block and got on the 550 and road past the IBC. We got off less than a block from it. We beat the people that took the Media bus by 15 minutes. Tomorrow we will try it again because new AOB people have showed up that don’t have their credentials and therefore can’t ride the media bus from the Pallini Media Village. The Joels (Foster and and I and Helena picked figs today from the neighbors yard. She said that if the figs were on our side we could have them. I logged my first soccer much for real today. It was easier than I thought it would be. I worry that I am not descriptive enough. Nicole is beside me logging and she seem to be recording more I do, but maybe she has a more interesting game. Tonight was BRA vs AUS 3-1 and GRE vs. KOR that was 2-2. We found out that we could browse the Internet when we are not working. So I figure I will start a blog sometime. It’s better than sending out a journal to 15 people that may not even want to read it. The CBC arranged transportation for us tonight, all eight of us. Georgio Yurros is the drivers name I believe. He is defiantly laid back. He was playing a video game on his cell phone on a break today.

~ Stephen

site: http://www.smjdesign.com/
writing: http://www.tpkpoetry.com/
photography:
http://www.smjdesign.com/photo/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home